Bad Moods Are Contagious
Saturday, December 09, 2006
  Dunham's Dunces
My first vent is due to Dunham's on 1714 Dix Avenue in Lincoln Park, Michigan.

My son joined a wrestling club, and I needed to buy him some headgear.

I went to the store and searched around for quite a while before finding it. I finally found it on an end cap of an asile.

I went up to the front to pay for it. There was one line, and only one line, so I got into it. The cash registers are in a sort of cubicle, so I never noticed that there was no cash register in it, as I waited for her to serve the three people in front of me.

I got up to the employee, and she looked at the headgear and said, "This isn't going to work."

It was then that I realized that I was in the line for deer hunting licenses.

I was under the impression, that she'd help me out at the right register, since I was the only one in line.

But instead she walked over to a cash register, and said to some other people who were still shopping, "I can help who ever is next in line."

I was next in line, but she did not want to help me.

I looked at my husband, and said, "Let's go. I don't have time for this."

I put the head gear down on a table of Detroit Lions stuff and walked out the door.

I was so mad. My husband had a few choice words for what happened. I could see the lady staring at us through the window of the store, but we didn't steal anything.

So my husband and I decided that we would never go there again.

And then I told everyone at wrestling what happened and why I was not going back.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
People often wonder why I am in a bad mood. This is why

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Software Engineer

ARCHIVES
December 2006 /


Powered by Blogger