Bad Moods Are Contagious
Saturday, December 09, 2006
  First Post
This is my first post on my third blog. The first one headed in a direction I wasn't comfortable with, so it got the ax. Blog #2 was ok, but lacked spirit, and was also ignored becuase not only do I work full-time, but I also have a son in activities, and I do a lot of volunteer work. I am not able to post much.

I got the idea for this blog as a venting blog. Just to vent, and oh yeah, get back at some of the idiots in the world. So if I don't post for a while, assume that I am successfully avoiding idiots and I and very happy.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
People often wonder why I am in a bad mood. This is why

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Software Engineer

ARCHIVES
December 2006 /


Powered by Blogger